Helping Policyholders Affected by California Wildfires
Our thoughts are with everyone impacted by the wildfires in Ventura and Los Angeles County. The series of wildfires, three of the largest blazes known as the Thomas Fire, the Creek Fire and the Rye Fire, have scorched thousands of acres and caused more than 150,000 people to evacuate. As the wildfire’s impact continues, we want to take a moment to inform you how we are quickly working to protect and restore the communities we serve. We are in the process of contacting all of our policyholders in the area and making sure they are safe. We’ve increased our staffing at our call center, we’re in touch with our partners at the American Red Cross and we’ve mobilized a claims team on the ground in Ventura. We are here to support you.
Here’s what you need to know
If you need to file a claim
- Call our Claim Service Center at (800) 986-9974 (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) or After-Hours at (800) 986-9974
- Visit us in person. We have deployed an emergency catastrophe team in Ventura. Starting Monday, Dec. 11th at 8:00 a.m., you can file your claim in person with us at Tolman & Wiker Insurance, located at 196 South Fir Street Ventura, CA 93002.
- Learn more about how to file your claim by visiting our Claims 101 page.
- Download our CIG Mobile App and file your auto claim instantly
Billing grace period
- In an effort to assist victims, CIG is granting an approximate 45 day billing grace period for policyholders impacted by these fires, effective immediately.
For wildfire updates
- The governor has declared a state of emergency. For the latest wildfire maps, highway closures, evacuations and other emergency resources, visit the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services.