Home Office Insurance

home office

Do You Work from Your Home?

Don’t Let a Loss Put You Out of Business

Think about what you have invested in your home office: equipment, electronic data, software, files, furniture, and more. Can you afford to replace damaged or destroyed business property? What if a business client falls and is injured on your property? Are you protected against the possibility of a devastating lawsuit that could financially wipe you out?

Your CIG Homeowners, Renters, or Condo policy may cover some losses, but there are coverage limits. If your home office property is worth more than $2,500, you should consider additional coverage. If you are an employee working remotely, you and your employer are still vulnerable to theft or destruction of computer equipment and software — or for an accidental injury on your premises.

Make sure you’re protected. Call a CIG Insurance Agent and get the coverage that’s right for you. CIG Home Office coverage is available for CIG clients who have Homeowners, Renters, or Condo Insurance policies.


Find a CIG Insurance Agent

Coverage descriptions are for illustrative purposes and are intended solely to provide a general overview of potential coverage. Information included does not represent a contract or any other obligation. Only an insurance policy can define actual terms, conditions, rates, and exclusions. Please consult your CIG Insurance Agent for complete details. Coverage is available from CIG for Homeowners, Renters, Condo Owners, and your personal automobiles in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Types of policies and coverage may vary from state to state.

CIG – Capital Insurance Group