Are You a Recreational
Insure Your Recreational Vehicle, Motor Home, or Trailer with CIG
When you’re on the road — traveling across the United States or camping in the next county — the last thing you want to worry about is your insurance. With CIG, you can relax. We offer the right coverage for road trip enthusiasts like you, and we cover recreational vehicles, such as motor homes and trailers, as well as your personal property while away from home.
Want to know more? A CIG Insurance Agent can answer your questions, explain special optional coverages, and help you get a policy customized to your lifestyle. Call today.
We insure Recreational Vehicles including:
- Motor homes up to 36 feet in length and $125,000 in value
- Camping and recreational trailers up to 36 feet in length and $125,000 in value
- Utility trailers, such as a horse trailer, up to 36 feet in length and $125,000 in value
- Vehicle Replacement Coverage — if your vehicle is less than 12 months old, has less than 15,000 miles on it, and gets totaled, we’ll replace it with a brand-new vehicle with similar features.
- Accident forgiveness option to protect against rising premiums due to an accident (available in OR and WA only)
- Total geographical coverage for driving throughout the United States (including territories and possessions), Puerto Rico, and Canada (limited coverage available in Mexico)
- Additional liability protection to provide financial protection against potential lawsuits that result from an automobile accident
Note: Motorcycles and ATVs are not covered by CIG Recreational Vehicle Insurance.
Find a CIG Insurance Agent
Coverage descriptions are for illustrative purposes and are intended solely to provide a general overview of potential coverage. Information included does not represent a contract or any other obligation. Only an insurance policy can define actual terms, conditions, rates, and exclusions. Please consult your CIG Insurance Agent for complete details. Coverage is available from CIG for Homeowners, Renters, Condo Owners, and your personal automobiles in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Types of policies and coverage may vary from state to state.