Auto Insurance Rate Discounts
How to Save on CIG Auto Insurance
Connect with a professional CIG Insurance Advisor to learn about how you can reduce your auto insurance costs and get all the savings you deserve. Here’s a great way to get started: Consolidate your coverage and save with CIG Home+Auto™ or CIG Rent+Auto™.
You may also qualify for specific cost-saving discounts or coverage options, including:
- Coverage on two or more vehicles
- Installed safety devices, such as airbags
- Installed vehicle theft prevention devices, such as alarms, disabling devices,
and theft recovery
- Good Student discount*
- StartSmart Teen Driver discount**
- Mature Driver/Accident Prevention Course discount (for drivers 55 years of age and older)
- Continuous year-to-year renewal with CIG
- Conviction and accident-free driving
- Choice of deductible from $100 to $10,000
- Significant savings for driving less or low annual miles
- Membership in California Professional Firefighters or the California State
- And more…
Available discounts and coverages vary by state. Please contact your CIG Insurance Advisor for a cost and coverage review.
*Good Student discount is for any student age 25 or younger who maintains a B or better grade point average.
** Start Smart Teen Driver discount is available only in CA.
Find a CIG Insurance Agent
Coverage descriptions are for illustrative purposes and are intended solely to provide a general overview of potential coverage. Information included does not represent a contract or any other obligation. Only an insurance policy can define actual terms, conditions, rates, and exclusions. Please consult your CIG Insurance Agent for complete details. Coverage is available from CIG for Homeowners, Renters, Condo Owners, and your personal automobiles in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Types of policies and coverage may vary from state to state.