//php get_template_part( 'header', 'corporate' ); ?>
Capital Insurance Group® and Your Privacy Preferences
Capital Insurance Group® (CIG) is committed to your privacy. The company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
For your protection, we are fully compliant with the ICANN-SPAM protection law and any state law regarding private communications. Information you provide CIG is protected from unauthorized users. Contact or survey information you supply CIG is used exclusively in conjunction with your request to be contacted by CIG (also “insurer”), an authorized CIG Independent Insurance Agent, or representatives and underwriters of CIG affiliate companies: California Capital Insurance Company, Nevada Capital Insurance Company, Eagle West Insurance Company, and Monterey Insurance Company.
By providing us with your contact information, including email address and/or telephone numbers, you give us permission for their use. We will only use your contact information for purposes relevant to your client status, policy, and coverage.
Information you provide to us is considered private and is limited to specific recipients and for specific uses. If you provide us with your name and contact information (such as address, phone number, or email address), you are giving CIG permission to use it in a reasonable manner for the purpose of communicating with you regarding your insurance status, client benefits, new services, and special offers. Your request to learn more about insurance coverage available through our partner insurers requires that we share your contact information with authorized, licensed insurance agents in your area for quoting and/or application processes.
If for any reason you do NOT wish to be contacted by CIG regarding insurance or related reasons, please contact your insurance agency of record.
Contact information you provide may not be forwarded to a CIG Independent Insurance Agent in the event you do not qualify for an insurance policy or if you reside in an area or conduct business in an area where our insurance partners do not provide coverage. In all other ways, this Privacy Statement is applicable to contact information we choose not to use.
We restrict access to your client information to those CIG employees or authorized legal entities determined to have a need to know so that they may facilitate your access to products or services. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access by third parties. All employees and service providers are bound by the confidentiality and non-disclosure procedures of this Privacy Statement.
CIG collects browser information in relation to our public website visitors. This information also tracks browsing patterns and member preferences conducted in our secure member portal behind our firewall.
Browsing patterns we collect are used to determine the quantity and interest level of visitors. CIG may place a tracking file called a “cookie” onto your computer hard drive. Cookies identify your interaction with our website. These cookies do not capture personal information.
Any CIG website may provide links to third-party websites that are not owned by CIG, affiliated insurance companies, or insurance sales representatives. CIG has no control over the privacy practices of third-party providers and assumes absolutely no responsibility in relation to your use of their websites.
We value you as a customer and take your personal privacy seriously. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing nonpublic personal information (“customer information”) the first time we do business and every year that you are a Capital Insurance Group® (CIG) customer.
Our privacy principles are as follows:
– We do not sell customer information.
– We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside our CIG family of companies for their own marketing purposes.
– We require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of our customers.
– We afford prospective and former customers the same protection as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
– We collect information on you from applications and forms you have provided to us, from your insurance agent, reporting agencies, your transactions with us (such as policy changes, your payment history, and claim information), your visits to our websites, use of our mobile applications, social media sites and applications, and your interactions with our online advertisements.
– We may share your information within CIG and with your authorized independent insurance agent appointed to sell or service CIG products. Information we have collected on you may be disclosed to others that perform services on our behalf.
– You have the right to access the personal information we collected about you in our files. You also have the right to request that we correct, amend, or delete personal information you feel is incorrect.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please go to the Contact Us section of this website.
This is a website version of the CIG Privacy Statement. Insurance policies include a Consumer Privacy Information notice. You may acquire that notice through the Company or your Agent.
Capital Insurance Group
Attn: Compliance Services
2300 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
This Consumer Privacy Statement also applies to all CIG website domains.
Updated March 2014